Houzz is committed to protecting the privacy and security of the home professionals and consumers who use the Houzz online platform and mobile apps (the “Site”). If you are a security researcher or user who discovers a vulnerability in the Site we invite you to let us know by emailing us at email@example.com. Please include 1) your name, 2) your contact information, 3) a detailed description of the vulnerability, and 4) any information needed for Houzz to reproduce the vulnerability. Houzz will use reasonable efforts to promptly acknowledge and keep you up to date on the status of your submission.
We put a lot of effort into the security of the Site and you should be proud of your discovery, but we ask that you allow us to address the vulnerability before making any public disclosure.
While Houzz does not pay to receive vulnerability notices, at our discretion we may thank contributors who find previously-unknown issues of high severity in the Credits Section below.
- Carry out denial of service attacks against the Site;
- Spam other users of the Site;
- Conduct phishing attacks;
- Artificially generate high traffic volumes; and
- Knowingly violate other users’ privacy or data
Please note that this Houzz Security Policy is intended for the submission of Site vulnerabilities only and any general support issues, including customer service issues with your consumer or professional account, should be directed to support.houzz.com. Thank you.
We would like to thank these contributors for following the procedures of this Security Policy and responsibly disclosing previously-unknown issues:
- Md. Nur A Alam Dipu https://twitter.com/Dipu1A
- Sumit Sahoo https://www.facebook.com/54H00
- Arbin Godar
- Yadnyawalkya Tale https://www.facebook.com/yadnyawalkya.tale
- Muhammad Zeeshan
- Tayyab Qadir https://www.facebook.com/tqMr.EditOr
- Sajibe Kanti
- Ali Tabish @connect_tabish, https://www.facebook.com/?q=#/tabish.ali.3701
- Zee Shan https://www.facebook.com/zeex.zeeshan
- Mansoor Gilal https://www.facebook.com/mansoor.gilal1
- Jose Pino (Fraph) https://twitter.com/jofpin
- Konduru Jashwanth https://www.facebook.com/kondurujashwant
- Muhammad Osama https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001183774319