A product group is a list of products. Every promotion must be associated with a product group. By default, there is a product group for "All Products" that represents every product in a seller's account.
Managing Product Groups
All current product groups can be managed from the Manage Product Groups page. To view a current product group, choose a product group from the "Product Group" select box or "Add New Product Group..."
Once a product group is selected, a seller can update the description and edit the selected products in the group. An existing product group can also be removed by clicking on the "remove" link next to the existing product group.
There are options to filter the set of products by SKU, Prod ID, and Brand.
Creating New Product Groups
To create a new Product Group:
- Visit the Manage Product Groups in Seller Central.
- Specify a name and description (optional) for the product group. Both are internal fields.
- Use the search function to narrow down the set of products in the "Select Products" list.
- Select all products you wish to add to the product group.
- Click "Create" to save the product group.
Once created, this product group can then be associated with new or existing promotions.