Sellers on Houzz issue refunds directly from the "Orders" section of Seller Central.
The following guidelines apply:
- Seller is responsible for issuing all refunds in Seller Central within 48 hours of the returned package being received.
- If an expected refund is outstanding for more than 48 hours, Houzz will issue the refund on the seller's behalf. The refund will be withheld from the Seller's next bi-monthly payment.
Issuing a Refund
- Visit the "Orders" page in Seller Central
- Search for the order using the Order ID field
- On the corresponding order, click "Issue Refund"
- Select a "Refund Type" and "Reason"
- Confirm the refund amount
- Add a comment (This comment will be sent to the buyer)
- Click "Issue Refund"
- Confirm the refund on the following page